Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rengit Coffee @ Batu Pahat


the counter..
take a closer look to their chairs.. unique & comfortable


cik pa, cik lut and me..=)


for pocket savers..
choose your meal according to what day is today


choices of drinks
recommended by Nalin (Congkueih's younger sister) - peppermint milkshakeS


my meal - RM8.50
taste - 4.5/5 MARVELLOUS!

today is Tuesday.. so,I choose Tuesday's set menu
which they served laksa+coffee/tea and
ice cream (chocolate/peppermint/yam/vanilla/strawberry)

2 comments:

wkamal2 said...

haaa scorer bila nk blanje nii... mcm sedap je kt tempat kao rekemen ni... ke indah khabar dari rupo? tak gitu cik Tiena....

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda,

I write to you on behalf of Rengit Coffee. Thank you for your kind comments on Rengit Coffee.

I am producing the content for Rengit Coffee’s website and I was wondering if I could cite your comments and direct our audience to this page on your blog through a link:

“The counter... take a closer look to their chairs ... unique & comfortable. For pocket savers ... choose your meal according to what day is today … My meal - RM8.50. Taste - 4.5/5 MARVELLOUS! Today
is Tuesday ... so, I choose Tuesday's set menu [on] which they serve laksa+coffee/tea and ice cream (chocolate/peppermint/yam/vanilla/strawberry)” - Linda on LindaKhalid Blog [Embed link http://
lindakhalid.blogspot.com/2009/06/rengit-coffee-batu-pahat.html]

If this is possible, Rengit Coffee would be delighted to have you over for a free coffee as a token of our thanks.

I look forward to your reply and wish you a pleasant day.

Best wishes,
Maria